Use a tool you already know to create presentation-based courses quickly and easily. Build your courses in PowerPoint, easily adding assessments, interactions, and more to your slide-based e‑learning content. When it’s time to share your Articulate Studio ’13 course, publish it for learners everywhere with just a few clicks.
Transform PowerPoint content into e‑learning with Articulate Presenter ’13
Create presentation-based courses in the familiar PowerPoint environment with Presenter ’13. Simply build your slides, and then easily add characters, quizzes, form‑based interactions, web objects, media, and more. Highlight important content with a range of annotations‑and bring text and objects to life with compelling animations.
Build any assessment with Articulate Quizmaker ’13
Use Quizmaker to easily create any type of interactive assessment. Build decision-making scenarios, drag-and-drop activities, quizzes, and surveys in minutes. With 25 form-based question types and free-form design options, you can assess learners any way you want.
Add interactivity in minutes with Articulate Engage ’13
Engage lets you quickly add interactivity to your e‑learning. Choose from 20 different compelling interactions, then simply fill out a form to add your own content. And, with just a few clicks, you can easily customize the look and feel to match your entire course.
Give screencasts a personal touch with Articulate Replay
Guide learners through on-screen content personally by recording screen activity and yourself on webcam-at the same time. Show learners your screen, webcam video, or both with picture-in-picture mixing effects. And draw attention to important information by adding still images and text to the lower third of your screen.
Studio ’13: System Requirements:
Hardware for Authoring Content:
– CPU: 1.0 gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Memory: 512 MB minimum
– Available Disk Space: 512 MB minimum
– Display: 1,024 x 768 screen resolution (1,280 x 800 or higher recommended)
– Multimedia: Sound card, microphone, and webcam to record video and/or narration
– Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows Vista SP2 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows 2003 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows XP SP3 or later (32-bit or 64-bit).